Is Stepping Stone Phlebotomy Accredited?
- Yes!! Stepping Stone Phlebotomy is Accredited and Nationally Certified through NHA.
How can Stepping Stone Phlebotomy benefit me?
- Stepping Stone Phlebotomy offers weekend, evening and morning classes that specializes in certification for medical professionals on various education levels who wish to improve their existing phlebotomy skills, or learn a new skill to further their education. Throughout the course of instruction, which includes techniques and performance of live venipuncture’s in addition to an integrated formal lecture, students will feel confident and comfortable and ready to work in the phlebotomy field. Upon successful completion of all assigned tasks, each student will be eligible to sit for their National Certification through NHA.
In addition to registration, do I need to contact Stepping Stone Phlebotomy?
- It is not necessary to call our office. In fact, our website contains all the information you will need to register for class and hopefully will answer any and all your questions. If however you should have a question that is not answered on this site please don’t hesitate to call us directly at (833) 372-9253 during regular business hours.
Will I need any supplies on the first day of class?
- Please bring a photo ID with you to class, in addition to a pen / pencil, highlighter for notes.
- FYI: Please bring a jacket with you to class, as we do keep the class room temperature between 65-68 degrees in order to be OSHA compliant.
What should I wear to class?
- Black scrubs are mandatory apparel (if this should be a finical difficulty please let our staff know.) You are also required to wear closed-toed shoes (no open-toed shoes or sandals, this is a OSHA requirement for drawing blood.) Shorts, capri pants, or skirts above the ankles are NOT allowed to be worn (skirts must cover both your legs completely). If your hair is past your shoulders it must be pulled back. Nails must be active length. Again please bring a jacket it will be cold. We do strictly abide by this policy.
Do I need to register for the class?
- Registration is absolutely mandatory, as we must have a certain amount of registrants in order to to hold the workshop. If you have registered and do not hear from us by email or phone by the week before the class start date to confirm your reservation, please contact us immediately and let us know!
- There are only 6 seats available per class, registering for a class secures your spot. Once a class is full registration for that class will be closed.
How much does the class cost?
- The tuition fee for the Phlebotomy Certification Class is $675.00
- A deposit of $250.00 is required prior to the class in order to reserve your seat, and the remaining $425.00 is due the first morning of class in order to start the workshop. We except Cash or Debit/Credit. No personal checks
Is it possible to fail the class?
- YES, on occasion students do fail the class and do not receive their “Certificate of Training”.
- If a student should potentially fail the class, they may return to a future class, retake the class and retake the test with in 3 months for a $175.00 retake fee in order to sit for the National Certification through NHA. This will allow the student to develop their skills and become more proficient in order to pass the class. If a class is not rescheduled with in the 3 months of failing a FULL tuition of $675.00 will then be due in order to retake the workshop.
How do I reach you?
Call our office at 833-372-9253 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Our office hours are as follows:
- Monday- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
If you reach our voicemail after regular business hours please provide a detailed message and your contact number and one of our representatives will return your call during normal business hours.
If you should reach our voicemail during regular business hours please leave a detailed message with your name contact number and the next available representative will return your call as soon as possible. During registration periods we tend to have very high call volumes, but your call is very important to us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 must be submitted to reserve your seat.
- If the student is more than 20 minutes late for the class with out giving us notice, they WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE SCHEDULED CLASS. The student will be asked to reschedule for the next available class in their area. Rescheduling is required to be in writing or email no later than 30 days after the scheduled class date. There will be a $250.00 re-registration fee for any student that fails to attend a class with out prior notification that the student needed to reschedule.
- In the event that unforeseen circumstances arise that prevent the student from attending their scheduled class, the student must provide notice that they will not be attending class and provide notice of the class they would like to reschedule for. Students are allowed to reschedule once (1) for another upcoming class, failure to attend their next scheduled class date will require the student to repay the $250.00 deposit plus the remaining $425.00 will be due the first day of class.
- If a student should fail the class, the student may reschedule to attend a future class of their choice. The student must provide notice of the class which they would like to attend within a 3 month period and pay a $175.00 attendance fee.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student, at any time during the two(2) day course, if they are suspected to be under the influence of any controlled substance or alcohol, if they are belligerent or exhibit hostility toward any instructor or fellow student, if they refuse to cooperate with the class policies as set forth by the lead Instructor or if they exhibit behaviors unbecoming of a healthcare professional.