Is Stepping Stone Phlebotomy Accredited?
- Yes!! Stepping Stone Phlebotomy is Accredited and Nationally Certified through National Healthcare Association.
How can Stepping Stone Phlebotomy benefit me?
- Stepping Stone Phlebotomy offers weekend and evening classes that specialize in certification for medical professionals on various education levels who wish to improve their existing phlebotomy skills, or learn a new skill to further their education. Throughout the course of instruction, which includes techniques and performance of live venipuncture’s in addition to an online integrated study guide and practice test, students will feel confident, comfortable and ready to work in the phlebotomy field. Upon successful completion of all assigned tasks, each student will be eligible and well prepared to sit for the National Exam Certification through the National Healthcare Association at our facility.
In addition to registration, do I need to contact Stepping Stone Phlebotomy?
- It is not necessary to call our office. In fact, our website contains all the information you will need to register for class and hopefully will answer any and all of your questions. If however you should have a question that is not answered on this site please don’t hesitate to call us directly at (833) 372-9253 during regular business hours.
Will I need any supplies for the class?
- Please bring a valid photo ID with you to class.
- Must have a laptop.
- Must have online access to the internet for the study guide and practice test.
- Please bring a laptop on the (LAST) day of class for the National Exam.
- FYI: Please bring a jacket with you to class, as we do keep the class room temperature between 65-68 degrees in order to be OSHA compliant.
What should I wear to class?
- Black scrubs are required by the second day of class. You are also required to wear closed-toe shoes (no open-toe shoes or sandals, this is a OSHA requirement for drawing blood.) Shorts, capri pants, or skirts above the ankles are NOT allowed to be worn (skirts must cover both your legs completely). If your hair is past your shoulders it must be pulled back. Nails must be active length. We do strictly abide by this policy.
Do I need to register for the class?
- Registration is absolutely mandatory, as we must have a certain amount of registrants in order to to hold the class.
- There are only 4 seats available per class. Once a class is full registration for that class will be closed.
How much does the class cost?
- The full tuition fee for the Phlebotomy Certification Class is $750.00
- A deposit of $250.00 is required prior to the class in order to reserve your seat.
- The remaining $500.00 is due on the first day of class.
Is it possible to fail the class?
- YES, on occasion students do fail the class and do not receive their “Certificate of Training”.
- If a student should potentially fail the class, they may return to a future class, retake the class and retake the test after 30 days for a $250.00 retake fee in order to sit for the National Certification through NHA. This will allow the student to develop their skills and become more proficient in order to pass the class. If a class is not rescheduled with in the 6 months of failing a FULL tuition of $750.00 will then be due in order to retake the class.
How do I reach you?
Call our office at 833-372-9253 or send us an email to email@example.com
Our office hours are as follows:
- Monday- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
If you reach our voicemail after regular business hours please provide a detailed message and your contact number and one of our representatives will return your call during normal business hours.
If you should reach our voicemail during regular business hours please leave a detailed message with your name contact number and the next available representative will return your call as soon as possible. During registration periods we tend to have very high call volumes, but your call is very important to us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 must be submitted to reserve your seat.
- Rescheduling is required to be in writing or email no later than 30 days after the scheduled class date. There will be a $250.00 re-registration fee for any student that fails to attend a class with out prior notification that the student needed to reschedule.
- In the event that unforeseen circumstances arise that prevent the student from attending their scheduled class, the student must provide notice that they will not be attending class and provide notice of the class they would like to reschedule for. Students are allowed to reschedule once (1) for another upcoming class. Failure to attend the next scheduled class date will require the student to repay the $250.00 deposit plus the remaining $500.00 will be due the first day of class.
- If a student should fail the class, the student may reschedule to attend a future class of their choice. The student must provide notice of the class which they would like to attend within a 6 month period and pay a $250.00 attendance fee.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any student, at any time during the course, if they are suspected to be under the influence of any controlled substance or alcohol, if they are belligerent or exhibit hostility toward any instructor or fellow student, if they refuse to cooperate with the class policies as set forth by the lead Instructor or if they exhibit behaviors unbecoming of a healthcare professional.