Is there Financial Assistance?
- Yes! Stepping Stone Phlebotomy is on the NCworks Eligible Trianing Provider List. (visit their website at www.ncworks.gov to see what scholarships are available to you.)
Is Stepping Stone Phlebotomy Accredited?
- Yes!! Stepping Stone Phlebotomy is Accredited and Nationally Certified through National Healthcare Association (NHA).
What are the qualifications to register for a course?
- Students must be 18 years of age and have a High School Diploma or GED
In addition to registration, do I need to contact Stepping Stone Phlebotomy?
- It is not necessary to call our office. In fact, our website contains all the information you will need to register for class and hopefully will answer any and all of your questions. If however you should have a question that is not answered on this site please don’t hesitate to call us directly at (833) 372-9253 during regular business hours.
Will I need any supplies for the class?
- Please bring a valid photo ID with you to class.
- Must have a laptop.
- Must have online access to the internet for the study guide and practice test.
- Please bring a laptop on the (LAST) day of class for the National Exam.
What should I wear to class?
- Black scrubs are required by the second day of class. You are also required to wear closed-toe shoes (no open-toe shoes or sandals, this is a OSHA requirement for drawing blood.) Shorts, capri pants, or skirts above the ankles are NOT allowed to be worn (skirts must cover both your legs completely). If your hair is past your shoulders it must be pulled back. Nails must be active length. We do strictly abide by this policy.
Do I need to register for the class?
- Registration is absolutely mandatory, as we must have a certain amount of registrants in order to to hold the class.
- Once a class is full registration for that class will be closed.
How do I reach you?
Call our office at 833-372-9253 or send us an email to email@example.com
Our office hours are as follows:
- Monday- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
If you reach our voicemail after regular business hours please provide a detailed message and your contact number and one of our representatives will return your call during normal business hours.
If you should reach our voicemail during regular business hours please leave a detailed message with your name contact number and the next available representative will return your call as soon as possible.